Dennis Trillo admits he cheated on former GFs

Dennnis Trillo's deadly venom strikes again and again.
“I’m only human. I was still so young then,” he told Inquirer during a recent media gathering hosted by the film’s producer, Regal Entertainment. “I’ve learned my lesson; I’ll never do it again.” 

In the movie written and directed by Jun Lana, Bullet (portrayed by Jake Cuenca) cheats on his wife, Jasmine (Carla Abellana), by engaging in an illicit sexual affair with her best friend, Giselle (Lovi Poe). To avenge this act of infidelity, Jasmine then gives in to the advances of Giselle’s husband, Aaron (Dennis Trillo).

The movie attempts to explain how complications destroy the sanctity of marriage, Dennis explained. “Each of these characters went through a lot of pain. Should something like this happen to me, I think I’d have a hard time coping,” he confessed. “Compared to the others, my character, Aaron, suffered the most.”

For Dennis, marriage is something permanent, and so he won’t marry unless he’s truly ready. “I don’t believe in getting married for the second or third time,” he said. “I’ll do it only once. I’ll make sure she’s really the one, and do everything I can to keep our marriage intact. I’ve experienced a lot of troubles in my past relationships.” 

He admitted dating actresses Rufa Mae Quinto, Cristine Reyes and Jennylyn Mercado. He has a 3-year-old son with former beauty queen Carlene Aguilar. »

No comments:

Post a Comment